Pre-assembly of breakout cable
Multimode, all current connector types
and/orbcrush-resistant hose protection)
The pre-assembly of breakout cables from Datwyler enables customers to work with ready-to-install fibre optic multiple cables (trunks) in the requested lengths and types.
The trunks are made to customer specifications under laboratory conditions.
They allow for cost saving and simple installations without expensive fibre optic equipment.
- Termination of up to 24 single-fibre cables
- Termination with all current fibre optic connectors
- Single fibre termination optionally graded in length
- Delivery with optical attenuation measurement report
- Delivery with braided sleeving (optional at an extra charge: with cable gland
Attention: Please order the breakout cable seperately - according to your individual needs!
|Article No.||Prodotto||Tipologia di connettore||Numero di connettori|
|1410596||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||SC||4|
|1410597||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||SC||8|
|1410598||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||SC||12|
|415083||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||SC||24|
|415085||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||LC||4|
|415086||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||LC||8|
|415087||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||LC||12|
|415088||Breakout assembly on one cable end Multimode||LC||24|